Tuesday, May 25, 2010

100th Blog post!

I can't believe this is my 100th Blog post! I thought I should mention it because they always mention it for TV shows if it's their 100th episode or whatever. I don't have anything special to blog about, so I just took some pictures of my front porch area because it is such a pretty morning. This is my cute piano lessons sign I put out to get new students. As of right now I have 7 students (8 if I count Zoe) which is all I have time for. Teaching has been pretty fun. Zoe is the hardest to teach because she doesn't like to be corrected so our 'lessons' usually last about 5 minutes.

This is my pretty bush that is blooming right now. I think it's some type of rhododendron, but I'm not sure. I love the brilliant red/orange color. All the rhodies in my yard are in full bloom right now and the giant fuzzy bumblebees are loving them. The bees are so cute and fat and just slowly buzz among the flowers. They don't bother us at all, unlike the hornets that are trying to make more nests in our eaves.
This is my Japenese maple that I trimmed in the fall, but now it's so bushy you can't even tell. It needs some serious pruning and shaping! I just don't know what I'm doing!


No comments: