Friday, February 5, 2010

Ah, Paris!

I had the most incredible opportunity to go to Paris a few weeks ago with my parents! It was so neat! We were only there for 2 full days (the other 2 days were spent in airplanes) but they were FULL days. We saw so much! Here are a few of the first things.... like the Metro at St Michel we emerged from coming from the airport. How cute is it?! Our hotel was in the Latin Quarter right near Notre Dame. There it is, flying buttresses and all! Weather was a little chilly but not much different than Seattle, so that was good.


We climbed up to the top of Notre Dame to see the gargoyles. They were really neat. The view from up there is awesome.

We even went into the bell tower to see Quasimoto's bell



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Monique...I loved seeing your pictures from Paris! How fun!! And I loved your music...usually I turn it off but it was fun to listen to. I'm glad you had fun!! I wonder if I'll ever be able to do something like that with my folks...I can't even imagine that right now!! Your parents are cute!!